miércoles, octubre 22, 2008

 

INXS - Beautiful Girl

Dedicado al amor de mi vida, y recordando mágicos e inolvidables momentos en algún lugar de la calle 25 de Mayo, hace ya varios años.
Nicky's in the corner With a black coat on Running from a bad home With some cat inside Now where did you find her Among the neon lights That haunt the streets outside Stay with me Beautiful girl (stay with me) Beautiful girl (stay with me) She wants to go home From doorway to doorway Street corner to corner With the neon ghosts in the city And she says Stay with me Stay with me Stay with me Stay with me She's so scared So very frightened Anything could happen Right here tonight Beautiful girl (stay with me) Beautiful girl (stay with me) She wants to go home Stay with me (beautiful girl) Stay with me (beautiful girl) Stay with me (beautiful girl) Stay with me (beautiful girl)

Comentarios:
viva el amor !!!!!!
salute.
 
só un guacho sensible só
mostroooo!!
 
Todo muy lindo...pero para cuando el tema para el vacío de Varela?
 
Publicar un comentario





<< Página Principal

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?